There are certain struggles that are common to all of us. We all cling to our comfort zones, even if it sometimes means letting go of growth opportunities. We avoid being vulnerable even with people we love and trust, and we all find it difficult to view our own character and choices with objectivity. Well, we discuss all that and more in this episode.
Megan Bruneau, this episode’s guest is a Therapist, Executive Coach, Speaker, Writer, and the host of The Failure Factor Podcast. I’ve always enjoyed Megan’s content; it’s relatable, honest, and allows for a wider perspective on each issue she tackles. 12+ years of experience means Megan is an expert at a variety of subjects in the mental health field, and she shares this expertise with compassion and without judgement. She believes that we must do what scares us to create the life we deserve.
Let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- Why doing the things that scare us so key to Megan’s teachings and to building the life we deserve.
- Learning to embrace vulnerability and helping other people through their vulnerable moments
- Learning to identify victim mentality in ourself and others, and how best to avoid it.
- Why it’s okay to ask for help, and why (in some cases) it’s also necessary to be your own rescue
- A healthy way to self-analyse and self-criticise
- Setting boundaries, reparenting ourselves, and recovering from failures
- Why it’s okay and even necessary to break
- Megan’s book, How To Be Alone (and Together)
Links from the episode-
Follow me (mehra_krati) on Instagram for conversations on empowered living with a healthy mind and soul.
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.