Emotional Healing - Definition, Benefits, and Technique
This solo episode covers a topic that I am deeply invested in because it’s what-
- Pulled me out of my addiction
- Helped me manage my anxiety and depression
- Stopped my hallucinations
- Massively improved my self-esteem
- Fixed my relationship with my parents
Emotional Healing is the subject of discussion in this episode, and I really hope that, with what I’ve shared in the episode, I manage to convince each listener to explore their emotional setup. Check in with their emotions and heal any identified emotional bruises, overcome past trauma, and cleanse and old wounds that may be obstructing their growth.
Everything I learned during my recovery, I have shared in this episode. There are certain techniques that have, over the years, helped me find calm and conviction and I have shared them as well.
I hope you listen to this episode and go on your own journey of healing and once you’ve experienced the transformation that healing can bring to your life, I hope you treat every new emotional bruise in a way that allows you to learn from it without damaging your internal setup.
Let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- My emotional healing journey and how it helped me transform my life
- What emotional healing really means
- Why emotional healing is so important
- Identifying the areas of your life that need healing and the 4 step process that can help discover unhealed emotional wounds
- The techniques that can help you find healing
- Mindset shift necessary to heal and the resources that can help
Links from the episode-
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.