This episode is more than just a conversation. It’s a clear guide for anyone struggling that can help them find their way back to light and love, and it’s also a warm and loving hug from our guest, Shannon Kaiser.
Shannon Kaiser is the bestselling author of five books on the psychology of happiness and fulfillment, including the #1 bestseller, The Self-Love Experiment and Adventures for Your Soul and Joy Seeker. As an international life coach, speaker and retreat leader, she helps people trust and believe in themselves so they can live their highest potential. She’s been named a top 100 Women to Watch in wellness by mindbodygreen and “your-go-to happiness booster” by Health magazine. She has also been recognised as a Must-Follow Instagram Account for Inspiration by Entrepreneur magazine.
More importantly, Shannon has an intimate understanding of what it’s like to struggle with addiction, depression, burnout, and the idea that you may be living a life that was never meant for you. In the interview, she shares how she overcame her struggles and built a new life for herself, a life that was in alignment with her beliefs and intuition.
This interview, I think, can really help you if you’re struggling with an addiction or with a sense of hopelessness. Hopefully, by the end of this episode, you’ll (at least) find yourself contemplating certain ideas that may open the doors for more love and joy into your life.
Let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- Shannon’s journey of transformation and how she overcame her addiction, depression, and burnout, and built a life more in alignment with her beliefs.
- Tools that help her stay in alignment.
- The role our intuition plays and how to hone it into an asset that can guide us.
- A way to look at addiction that can be absolutely transformative for you, and that can take away the guilt and the shame
- Faith as part of recovery or part of any transformation journey, and how best to integrate it into our life.
- Law of attraction and the concept of surrender even as we stay invested in the outcome
- Can fear and surrender coexist?
- How to maintain courage as you go from one phase of life to another
- Setting goals with ego vs love guiding the way
- Are there scenarios where amplified fear can be more effective than love
Links from the episode-
Follow me (mehra_krati) on Instagram for conversations on empowered living with a healthy mind and soul.
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.