‘You were born for wild dreams, deep love & sexy abundance’, this is from Amy’s website. It’s something that this episode’s guest, Amy Rushworth truly believes in and through her work, she’s trying to help the world realise the same, as they tap into their power, and build an abundant life.
Amy is a Transformation and Healing mentor. She is a certified Transformational Life Coach (ANIMAS TLC), Integrative Holistic Health Coach (IIN HTCP), and she is also training to become a VITA Sex, Love & Relationships Coach and a Rebirthing Breathwork Practitioner.
Amy is all about female empowerment, deep abundance, and healing. She too has struggled with depression and PTSD, but she recovered from both by exploring and improving her emotional health, something she shared during the episode.
This episode is particularly important for women because it tackles some very important subjects. We discuss period health and how it can help us better understand our emotional needs, and how we can better take care of ourselves during this time. I believe that we all need to be more informed about this subject. It’s not just some mundane function our body performs for us. Our periods say a lot about our lifestyle and our physical wants and needs, and after this episode, I can confidently say that by paying attention to our period, we can better understand our emotions. It can help us improve our emotional wellbeing.
Another subject that the episode covers is sexual confidence and its importance in building a happy, successful life. Did you know that sexual confidence has a massive influence on our money mindset? Or that it can help us invite more abundance into our life? Amy helps us learn more about that, and how we can begin our sexual exploration journey in this episode.
I hope you enjoy listening to this episode as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- How Amy is helping people find healing, abundance, and growth
- How to heal dysfunctional beliefs and past trauma
- How physical health and emotional wellbeing are connected, and how we can do a deeper exploration of our emotions by studying our body
- The self-care regime recommended by Amy
- How to take care of yourself during your period
- How are period can act like a guide to our emotional health
- How sexual confidence impacts our money mindset, and how becoming sexually confident can help us find abundance
- How to begin the journey of sexual exploration without fear
- The different sexual tools you can use to explore your body
- The resources Amy has developed to help people struggling with dysfunction and people interested in becoming more sexually confident (like her group membership program, Orgasmic Ascension)
Links from the episode-
Follow me (mehra_krati) on Instagram for conversations on empowered living with a healthy mind and soul.
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.