Episode #18, the first episode of 2021 is here to help you make 2021 a considerably better year than 2020 was, and to help us with this, we’ve an awesome guest, Toni Aswegan.
Toni is a licensed mental health therapist, somatic trauma therapist, founder of Riverbank Therapy, and the podcaster behind, Toni Talks Therapy.
2020 was a difficult year. It robbed us of a lot of the opportunities that we were hoping to build on, and it held us back in a variety of ways, but 2021 is a new start. This episode is my attempt to help you make the best of this new beginning.
In this episode, Toni tells us how best to set goals for 2021 without letting all the baggage from 2020 get in the way. The pandemic continues to be a part of our reality, but there are ways to set realistic goals and increase the probability of their completion. This episode will also tell you how best to manage your expectations, and should you encounter any unpleasant surprises on this journey, how best to keep going with grace and patience.
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- How Toni processed and made sense of everything that went down in 2020
- How to journal and how it can help us better manage our life and emotional struggles
- How to create a new vision for 2021
- How to set effective goals, and a friendlier method to achieve the set goals
- How an accountability partner can help, and how to choose the right accountability partner
- How our self-talk impacts our immune system and physical health
- Setting core values and why they’re so important to building a happy and successful life
- Learning to love our life even if it doesn’t look as we hoped it would
- How therapists can help us manage our emotional and mental health, and the red flags that indicate the need for professional intervention
Links from the episode-
Follow me (mehra_krati) on Instagram for conversations on empowered living with a healthy mind and soul.
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.