Episode #12 is all about healing and transformation through methods that are incredibly effective but also very gentle. I am a big believer in the healing powers of meditation, that’s how I manage my own anxiety. Through meditation and visualisation, I have stabilised and strengthened my health and focus considerably so, it’s only natural that I would be curious about healing methods that work on similar lines to meditation. To learn more about these methods,I invited Joy Dushey on the show.
Joy Dushey is a holistic and spiritual life guide, transformative coach and Breathwork energy healer. Joy uses different techniques to help people find healing and growth, meditation techniques, crystals, reiki, essential oils, and sound healing.
In order to overcome her own trauma and health issues, she committed to emotional healing via breathwork, and the experience was so transformative that she found herself wanting to learn more. This journey led to the creation of The Joyful Approach, a life system that combines the upgrading of practical daily disciplines around eating, sleeping, exercising, breathing, and thinking, with deeper spiritual work addressing core values, self-love, intentionality, and authenticity. The approach allows for living in true flow of life and for the unfolding of our best and highest selves.
In the episode, we learn all about the different techniques used by Joy, the process that’s initiated as and when she takes on a client, how she helps them find healing and growth, and the different programs on offer.
So, let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode below-
This episode discusses topics like-
- Joy’s own journey to finding new, better ways to. heal. Recovering from her own trauma and immersing herself further into breathwork, and other meditation practices
- How ‘The Joyful Approach’ came to be born, and how it can help people find healing and transformation.
- How Joy helps her clients identify the issues that may be holding them back
- The process that’s. initiated when Joy takes on a new client- how its designed to help, how deep it goes, and what are the expectations from the client
- Sound healing and how it can help us
- The Membership and The Mentorship program run by Joy Dushey and how they can help
- The resources that can help you explore the concepts of mindfulness, mediation, and other concepts discussed during the episode
- The one tip (from Joy) that can help you enhance the quality of your life
Links from the episode-
Follow me (mehra_krati) on Instagram for conversations on empowered living with a healthy mind and soul.
How to subscribe and review-
Get Updated when the episodes are released-
Ratings and reviews are important to every show. It helps the creator improve and serve the audience better and the more reviews I have, the easier it will be for others to find this information. So, do me a huge favour, and please leave a review letting me know what you loved about the episode.
Share on Social Media and Spark a Conversation-
If this episode resonated with you and you found the shared content useful or even if it made you think and reconsider your current life choices, share this episode on social media and I’ll be very grateful to you.
When you do, tag me on Instagram @mehra_krati so I can thank and you give you a virtual hug 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the contact page. You can also DM me on Instagram. If there is an issue you would like for me to cover on the show, let me know and I’ll make sure you get the answers you need.
Thank you so much for giving time to this episode. I appreciate you and I’m glad to have you as a companion on this adventure.